33-year-old Man Commits Su*cide In Ogun

Forum 3 months ago

33-year-old Man Commits Su*cide In Ogun

A 33-year-old identified as Adebayo Busayo ended his own life at Stanley Street Ipamaki Ibafo in Ogun State on Sunday, December  23.

Punch reports that the deceased had informed his family members that he was depressed and tired of life. He was said to have taken his life shortly after he secured a job with a Chinese company.

An eyewitness who claimed that a bottle of Sniper was discovered next to Busayo when he died, said;

''The deceased was said to have confided in one of his sisters in whose apartment his lifeless body was found that he was fed up with life. The sister was said to have taken the statement with a pinch of salt because it was made shortly before he secured a job at a Chinese company in the area. I wish he had spoken up earlier. It would have been better and I am sure he would not have killed himself. I wish his soul gentle and perfect peace.”

Confirming the incident, the state police command’s Public Relations Officer, Omolola Odutola, said the corpse would be taken to Sagamu General Hospital for a medical examination.

What's your rating?
{{ratingsCount}} Votes

Related Forums
The Invisible Man 2 Update Given by Elisabeth Moss: ‘I Feel Very Good About It’
Forum | 2 days ago

The Invisible Man 2 Update Given by Elisabeth Moss: ‘I Feel Very Good About It’

Taraba Tragedy: 12 Years Old Boy Shoots Younger Brother Dead In Jalingo
Forum | 2 days ago

Taraba Tragedy: 12 Years Old Boy Shoots Younger Brother Dead In Jalingo

EPL: It’s unacceptable – Ten Hag reacts to Man Utd’s 4-2 win over Sheffield Utd
Forum | 2 days ago

EPL: It’s unacceptable – Ten Hag reacts to Man Utd’s 4-2 win over Sheffield Utd

EPL: Arsenal, Man City must have bad moments – Klopp on Liverpool’s title chances
Forum | 2 days ago

EPL: Arsenal, Man City must have bad moments – Klopp on Liverpool’s title chances