I Waited 24 years To Have A Child And Not My Current Wife - Actor Doyin Hassan Clarifies

Forum 3 months ago

I Waited 24 years To Have A Child And Not My Current Wife - Actor Doyin Hassan Clarifies

Veteran actor, Doyin Hassan has taken to Instagram to clarify the testimony he shared after welcoming a child.

Recall that the actor had announced the birth of his child after 24 years of waiting.

In a new post shared on Instagram, Doyin stated that he was the one who waited 24 years before welcoming his baby girl.

He said that he lost two wives to the cold hands of death before he remarried in 2022 and they welcomed their baby girl.

He wrote;

‘’I WAITED FOR 24 YEARS AND NOT MY WIFE OLADUNNI:

MY TESTIMONY ABOUT 24 YEARS OF WAITING HAS BEEN MISUNDERSTOOD IN CERTAIN QUARTERS. THE TESTIMONY WAS ABOUT ME AND NOT THE WOMEN I MARRIED. I FIRST GOT MARRIED ON THE 5TH OF JUNE 1999 AND LOST 2 PRECIOUS WOMEN TO THE COLD HANDS OF DEATH OVER TIME. I MARRIED ADEOLA DOYIN-HASSAN IN JUNE 1999 AND LOST HER 8.5 YEARS AFTER (FEBRUARY 20 2008 ON HER BIRTHDAY) I WAITED FOR 2 YEARS BEFORE I REMARRIED BOLANLE DOYIN-HASSAN IN APRIL 2010. BOLANLE PASSED IN DECEMBER 2020 AND I WAITED 1 YEAR 7 MONTHS BEFORE I REMARRIED OCTOBER 2022. MY NEW WIFE WAS NOT BARREN FOR 24 YEARS. I WAS THE ONE WHO SHARED A TESTIMONY OF MY TEARS AND TOILS FOR 24 YEARS. MEETING OLADUNNI WAS GOD'S REDIRECTION OF MY DIVINE JOURNEY. I HOPE THIS IS CLEAR ENOUGH...GOD'S BLESSINGS.''

https://www.memesng.com/r/storage.waploaded.com/images/5c9c944e457b91ef9df9324ee9d667ac.jpeg

What's your rating?
{{ratingsCount}} Votes

Related Forums
Rebel Moon Part 3 Status Uncertain, Actor Shares Sequel Update
Forum | 2 days ago

Rebel Moon Part 3 Status Uncertain, Actor Shares Sequel Update

You Bring So Much Joy, Into My World - Actor Browny Igboegwu Celebrates Wife on Her Birthday
Forum | 2 days ago

You Bring So Much Joy, Into My World - Actor Browny Igboegwu Celebrates Wife on Her Birthday

Taraba Tragedy: 12 Years Old Boy Shoots Younger Brother Dead In Jalingo
Forum | 2 days ago

Taraba Tragedy: 12 Years Old Boy Shoots Younger Brother Dead In Jalingo

28 Years Later Cast Adds Aaron Taylor Johnson & Ralph Fiennes
Forum | 2 days ago

28 Years Later Cast Adds Aaron Taylor Johnson & Ralph Fiennes