I Lost 17 Brand Deals Because Of My Controversies – Phyna Says

Forum 4 months ago

I Lost 17 Brand Deals Because Of My Controversies – Phyna Says

Phyna, a former Big Brother Naija reality show winner, has claimed that she lost 17 brand deals over her social media controversies.

She stated this while speaking about the impact of social media in her life since she became famous in 2022.

Phyna in an interview on Doyin’s Corner, narrated how one of the brands rejected working with her and tagged her ‘abuser’.

She said this came after the blogs accused her of slapping her ex-boyfriend, Groovy because he went behind her to make a deal that was meant for both of them.

She said:
“Two weeks ago, my manager and I did a calculation of how many deals I lost from last year till now. We counted 17 deals.

“A big brand told me that the reason for not working with me is because I’m an abuser.

“They said they can’t work with an abuser, and this was coming at the period that bloggers accused me of slapping someone.”

What's your rating?
{{ratingsCount}} Votes

Related Forums
Tron: Ares Visual Effects Will ‘Push Forward What Can Be Done,’ Says Cameron Monaghan
Forum | 2 days ago

Tron: Ares Visual Effects Will ‘Push Forward What Can Be Done,’ Says Cameron Monaghan

EPL: Why Tottenham lost 3-2 to Arsenal – Postecoglou
Forum | 3 days ago

EPL: Why Tottenham lost 3-2 to Arsenal – Postecoglou

Deadpool & Wolverine Director Says No MCU Knowledge Is Needed for Sequel
Forum | 5 days ago

Deadpool & Wolverine Director Says No MCU Knowledge Is Needed for Sequel

How We Lost Multimillion Naira To Ibadan-Based Travels Agency – Victims Tell Their Stories
Forum | 1 week ago

How We Lost Multimillion Naira To Ibadan-Based Travels Agency – Victims Tell Their Stories