HOW TRUE? Nigerian Guys Who Have Girlfriend In Higher Institutions Should Get In Here

Forum 6 years ago

HOW TRUE? Nigerian Guys Who Have Girlfriend In Higher Institutions Should Get In Here

Saw this online and I decided to share with you guys so you can share your own experience or tell us things you’ve experienced in your Relationship as a Student or Dating a Female Student.

Here is what a Nigerian man “Tomiwa” posted online:-

For me (Makinde):- I agree and I disagree.. No matter how bad things get or no matter how much the love of money grows in their heart, some girls still won’t do shit. Also, some girls are not just cheating or doing sh!ts in school because of money but just for the Fun of the D!ck

Although, 90% of girls doing shits in School are doing it out of greed, to look fresh and dope on campus, they sell off their body to men old enough to be their Father or to even their fellow mates.

Once they gain Admission, they rubbish any partner they have before their entrance into higher institution.

I remember when I was writing Jamb then, My then Girlfriend left me for a 200 level OAU Student. She started acting up seriously and that was how the relationship crashed! Them guy no kuku marry the foolish girl again.

[ads4]

What's your rating?
{{ratingsCount}} Votes

Related forums
Your Marriage Is Still One of the Best We’ve Seen So Far - Nigerian Man Praises Adekunle Gold and Simi
Forum | 22 hours ago

Your Marriage Is Still One of the Best We’ve Seen So Far - Nigerian Man Praises Adekunle Gold and Simi

Ryan Gosling Doesn’t Think The Nice Guys 2 Will Ever Happen
Forum | 1 day ago

Ryan Gosling Doesn’t Think The Nice Guys 2 Will Ever Happen

Zeribe Nwosu Foundation (ZNF) Annual Essay Competition for Nigerian Students, 2024
Forum | 1 day ago

Zeribe Nwosu Foundation (ZNF) Annual Essay Competition for Nigerian Students, 2024

Photo Of Nigerian Man Who Poses As A Ghost To Defraud People In Adamawa
Forum | 2 days ago

Photo Of Nigerian Man Who Poses As A Ghost To Defraud People In Adamawa