It's Been Difficult For Me To Adjust To Fame Since I Left Big Brother House - Adekunle

Forum 3 months ago

It's Been Difficult For Me To Adjust To Fame Since I Left Big Brother House - Adekunle

Ex-BBNaija All Stars housemate, Adekunle has opened up about the challenges he has been facing following his exit from the reality show.

The reality TV star shared a list of challenges he has faced since becoming well-known.

It’s no secret that fame has its setbacks, but Adekunle is experiencing this for the first time as he claims he can no longer use public transportation, go to the market, etc.

When asked how he handles his fame, Adekunle replied:

“I will be very honest with you. I find it very difficult to adjust because one of the things that comes with being a media personality is you have to understand the way to live. Unfortunately, I am a very different person, I like to do things differently, by saying this now means I might not be able to do this again. I always go to Balogun and Tinubu market and I put on a face mask. I quickly walk into the market and come back.

When I used to run my business I go to the market by myself. So, going into the house for a few months and coming back I realized that a lot has changed. I found it difficult to adjust to it. When I wanted to connect I was at my call. All those things I used to do, take public transportation, go to the market, or maybe stand at the bus stop because I still want to feel like a regular person. I realized that I will have to do away with some things for security reasons. It’s slower at the pace, but I have to adjust to it.”

What's your rating?
{{ratingsCount}} Votes

Related Forums
It
Forum | 1 day ago

It's Difficult To Say RIP - Zubby Michael Posts Junior Pope On Instagram After He Was Dragged For Not Mourning

Moment Police Officer Arrested His Twin Brother In US
Forum | 2 days ago

Moment Police Officer Arrested His Twin Brother In US

Taraba Tragedy: 12 Years Old Boy Shoots Younger Brother Dead In Jalingo
Forum | 2 days ago

Taraba Tragedy: 12 Years Old Boy Shoots Younger Brother Dead In Jalingo

The Big Cigar Trailer: André Holland Leads Apple TV+ Miniseries
Forum | 3 days ago

The Big Cigar Trailer: André Holland Leads Apple TV+ Miniseries