I’m Grateful To You For Neglecting Your Lives To Focus On Mine - BBNaija Doyin Slams Trolls

Forum 4 months ago

I’m Grateful To You For Neglecting Your Lives To Focus On Mine - BBNaija Doyin Slams Trolls

Ex-BBNaija housemate, Doyin David has taken a swipe at trolls who according to her, helped to build her brand and keep her in the limelight, with their unsolicited opinions.

The podcast host thanked trolls for maintaining her name in the public eye and acknowledged the uninvited comments that had surrounded her all year.

The reality star understood that even though their criticism was uninvited, it helped to shape conversations about her and establish her as a significant figure in public discourse.

She continued by expressing her gratitude for them being a “bunch of fools.” Doyin proposed a toast to more “foolishness” and unsolicited opinions in the next year.

“How can I forget the trolls…. Your unsolicited opinions created a lot of talk around the name ‘Doyin David.’

“I’m grateful to you guys for neglecting your lives to focus on mine.

“Thank you for being a bunch of facts.

“Cheers to more unsolicited opinions and foolishness in the coming year.

“It’s all love,
” Doyin wrote.

See Post Below;

https://www.memesng.com/r/storage.waploaded.com/images/c3aaf10a9e45b0fa0c082c1a227ddd2d.jpeg

What's your rating?
{{ratingsCount}} Votes

Related Forums
EPL: ‘Salah was daft’ – Carragher slams Liverpool star over comments on Klopp
Forum | 2 days ago

EPL: ‘Salah was daft’ – Carragher slams Liverpool star over comments on Klopp

EPL: You damaged English football – Pochettino slams VAR after Aston Villa draw
Forum | 3 days ago

EPL: You damaged English football – Pochettino slams VAR after Aston Villa draw

Sam Raimi: Tobey Maguire Spider-Man 4 Would Focus on ‘Personal Growth’
Forum | 5 days ago

Sam Raimi: Tobey Maguire Spider-Man 4 Would Focus on ‘Personal Growth’