I Don’t Have Friends, Sometimes I Stay A Whole Day And My Phone Won’t Ring – BBNaija's Phyna (Video)

Forum 4 months ago

I Don’t Have Friends, Sometimes I Stay A Whole Day And My Phone Won’t Ring – BBNaija's Phyna (Video)

Big Brother Naija Season 7 winner, Ijeoma Josephina Otabor, popularly known as Phyna, has disclosed that she does not have friends and spends most of her time alone.

She made this known during an exclusive interview with her colleague and podcast host, Doyin Davids.

Phyna highlighted a disparity between her social media persona and her real-life connections, revealing that despite her lively presence online, she doesn’t actually have many friends in reality.

She explained
; “I’m always lively on social media, but off-camera, I spend most of my time alone. I don’t have friends.”

She admitted that while she did have friends before, some distanced themselves after her time on the show, while others had expectations that she couldn’t meet.

“Before entering the show, I didn’t have many friends either. Now, I find myself mostly alone,” she added.

See Video Below;

See some reactions below:

@afia__agyeiwaa: “Having too many friends is wahala on Its own.”

@Karoluchi1: “Awww Phyna is so many of us oo.. Even those that think they’ve many friends are mostly alone innit.”

@JiEun_omma: “Having too much friends isn’t good either. Speaking on personal experience, I’d advise she gets on some of these chat sites and make pen friends from all walks of life, not just Nigerians, sometimes they actually make the best and most attentive friends.”

@LoriderJones: “I have no friends no boyfriends, my life is so weird and no one even calls me except my family, but am so happy that way.”

What's your rating?
{{ratingsCount}} Votes

Related Forums
Charlie Day and Allison Williams to Star in Murder Mystery Movie Kill Me
Forum | 2 days ago

Charlie Day and Allison Williams to Star in Murder Mystery Movie Kill Me

Actress Tolulope Onamade Reveals How She Was Nearly Used for Rituals After Joining Friends for Hook-up
Forum | 2 days ago

Actress Tolulope Onamade Reveals How She Was Nearly Used for Rituals After Joining Friends for Hook-up

Pulse Cast: Happy Death Day Star & More Join Netflix’s First Medical Drama
Forum | 2 days ago

Pulse Cast: Happy Death Day Star & More Join Netflix’s First Medical Drama

BBNaija’s Teddy Sends Sweet Note to His Wife, BamBam on Her 35th Birthday
Forum | 4 days ago

BBNaija’s Teddy Sends Sweet Note to His Wife, BamBam on Her 35th Birthday