I Expect My Partner To Forgive Me For Cheating After Apology – BBNaija’s Doyin

Forum 4 months ago

I Expect My Partner To Forgive Me For Cheating After Apology – BBNaija’s Doyin

Big Brother Naija reality show star, Doyinsola Anuoluwapo David aka Doyin has given her opinion when it comes to cheating.

According to her, she expects her partner to pardon for cheating if she tenders an apology.

This is as she said a couple should move on if a cheating partner confesses and apologises.

She stated this in a recent episode of her podcast, Doyin’s Corner which had singer, Iyanya as a guest.

Doyin said: “I didn’t mean say cheating was sweet. But if I open my mouth and tell you that I’ve done this thing, move on.

“If I apologize after cheating on you, let’s move on.”

Asked by her guest how she intend to apologise to her partner after cheating, she said, “Babe, I am sorry, I met this really nice looking guy. He was a lot finer, nicer, richer than you. So, I decided to step out. I was just telling you so that you are aware. It doesn’t mean I love the guy more. It just means in that moment, my urges took over me.

“But now that I am back to my normal senses, I still love you. So, let’s make it work.”

She added that she is a better person than her estranged boyfriend would ever be.

Her guest, Iyanya also debunked the cheating allegations against him saying, “When a girl dates you and you’re such a lovely guy, she doesn’t want other girls to know.

“So, I feel like most of the people who come out to say I broke their hearts, don’t want you to know I am such a sweet guy.”

He pleaded with ladies to give him more chances despite the cheating rumours around him.

What's your rating?
{{ratingsCount}} Votes

Related Forums
Peter Obi And I Never Believed in Labour Party Ideologies — Doyin Okupe
Forum | 3 days ago

Peter Obi And I Never Believed in Labour Party Ideologies — Doyin Okupe

BBNaija’s Teddy Sends Sweet Note to His Wife, BamBam on Her 35th Birthday
Forum | 3 days ago

BBNaija’s Teddy Sends Sweet Note to His Wife, BamBam on Her 35th Birthday

BBNaija Star, Phyna Accuses Nigerians Of Double Standard, Seeks Support For Her Demand
Forum | 5 days ago

BBNaija Star, Phyna Accuses Nigerians Of Double Standard, Seeks Support For Her Demand

BBNaija Star, Nina Ivy Celebrates Son At Four, Recalls Challenging Birth Experience
Forum | 6 days ago

BBNaija Star, Nina Ivy Celebrates Son At Four, Recalls Challenging Birth Experience