My Boyfriend Dumped Me After I Contracted COVID-19 – Julie Adenuga

Forum 4 months ago

My Boyfriend Dumped Me After I Contracted COVID-19 – Julie Adenuga

British-Nigerian media personality, Julie Adenuga has revealed that she's single.

She made the revelation while recounting how her boyfriend broke up with her for contracting COVID-19.

She said she informed her partner after testing positive for the virus and he called her that same evening to break up with her while she was lying sick.

The North London-born radio host spoke in a recent episode of the Madame Joyce podcast.

She said, “I was in a relationship for a long time where I knew it wasn’t the right one but I thought it might be the best I am going to get. So, I decided to keep it going for as long as possible.

“I got COVID-19 and the day that I found out I had COVID-19, my boyfriend broke up with me. I was mad that day. I sent him a picture of my test result. And that evening, he called me that he was breaking up with me.”

What's your rating?
{{ratingsCount}} Votes

Related Forums
Lady Heartbroken After Finding Out That Boyfriend of 5 Years is Set to Marry Another Woman
Forum | 2 days ago

Lady Heartbroken After Finding Out That Boyfriend of 5 Years is Set to Marry Another Woman

Lady In Tears As Boyfriend Runs away With Her N100m A Month to Their Wedding
Forum | 3 days ago

Lady In Tears As Boyfriend Runs away With Her N100m A Month to Their Wedding

Nigerian Weeps Profusely As Boyfriend Disappears With Her N10 million For Business
Forum | 1 week ago

Nigerian Weeps Profusely As Boyfriend Disappears With Her N10 million For Business

South African Woman Sentenced to Life Imprisonment for Burning Her Boyfriend to Death in His Car
Forum | 2 weeks ago

South African Woman Sentenced to Life Imprisonment for Burning Her Boyfriend to Death in His Car