I Am Getting A Bigger House in 2024 - Paul Okoye Reveals 2024 Resolution

Forum 4 months ago

I Am Getting A Bigger House in 2024 - Paul Okoye Reveals 2024 Resolution

Famous Nigerian singer, Paul Okoye of Psquare has revealed one of his 2024 resolutions.

According to him, he plans to move into a bigger house, despite being divorced and having his children live with their mother in the United States.

Psquare’s second half, who purchased a house in Atlanta this year made the disclosure on social media.

He announced this and wished his millions of fans a Merry Christmas on his Instagram page.

Ivy Ifeoma’s boyfriend claimed that he learned a valuable lesson in 2023, which is why he is buying a larger house. The singer, however, remained silent about the specific lesson he had learned.

“Merry Christmas y’all, after the lesson them teach me for 2023…… getting a bigger house in 2024”, he said.

See his post below;

https://www.memesng.com/r/storage.waploaded.com/images/1c0fb0e9f4a5aab42e8acfebb28a5755.jpg

What's your rating?
{{ratingsCount}} Votes

Related Forums
Actress Tolulope Onamade Reveals How She Was Nearly Used for Rituals After Joining Friends for Hook-up
Forum | 1 day ago

Actress Tolulope Onamade Reveals How She Was Nearly Used for Rituals After Joining Friends for Hook-up

Davido Reveals Huge Amount He Made From His Sold Out Concert at Madison Square Concert
Forum | 1 day ago

Davido Reveals Huge Amount He Made From His Sold Out Concert at Madison Square Concert

Erigga Reveals How to Detect a Street Wife
Forum | 1 day ago

Erigga Reveals How to Detect a Street Wife

Furiosa: Anya Taylor-Joy Reveals Advice She Received From Fury Road Star
Forum | 2 days ago

Furiosa: Anya Taylor-Joy Reveals Advice She Received From Fury Road Star