Antisemitism: I Deeply Regret My Words – Kanye West Apologizes To Jewish Community

Forum 4 months ago

Antisemitism: I Deeply Regret My Words – Kanye West Apologizes To Jewish Community

Famous American rapper, Kanye Omari West aka Kanye West or Ye has apologized to the Jewish community.

He apologized over his anti-Semitic comments.

This is coming one year after the singer declared war on the Jewish community following his controversial Paris Fashion Week show, where he showcased his White Lives Matter shirts.

Recall that Kanye had in October 2022 lost lucrative contracts with Adidas and Balenciaga led to losing his billionaire status.

He was also banned from X platform and Instagram after saying he was going to ‘go death on 3 on Jewish people’ in a tweet.

In a new development on his Instagram page on Tuesday, December 26 2023, the 46-year-old, however, posted a message written in Hebrew which translates to: ‘I sincerely apologise to the Jewish community for any unintended outburst caused by my words or actions.

‘It wasn’t my intention to hurt or demean, and I deeply regret any pain I may have caused. I’m committed to starting with myself and learning from this experience to ensure greater sensitivity and understanding in the future.

“Your forgiveness is important to me, and I’m committed to making amends and promoting unity.”

What's your rating?
{{ratingsCount}} Votes

Related Forums
Residents Flee As Soldiers Leave Niger Community After Deadly Ambush
Forum | 18 hours ago

Residents Flee As Soldiers Leave Niger Community After Deadly Ambush

I Regret Wearing Bikinis, Nudity – Rihanna
Forum | 2 days ago

I Regret Wearing Bikinis, Nudity – Rihanna

Drake Signed His Soul to the Devil – Kanye West
Forum | 2 days ago

Drake Signed His Soul to the Devil – Kanye West