Assault: Actor Shoneye Olamilekan Tenders Public Apology to Colleague, Morakinyo

Forum 4 months ago

Assault: Actor Shoneye Olamilekan Tenders Public Apology to Colleague, Morakinyo

Popular Nollywood Yoruba actor, Shoneye Olamileka aka Show has finally apologized to actress Temidayo Morakinyo.

This comes after Morakinyo had called him out for physically assaulting her.

Recall that actress Morakinyo had in May 2023, called out the actor for beating her on a movie set.

Reacting to the incident, the African Men Entertainment Kings, AFRIMEK, described the actor’s actions as shameful and suspended him.

Speaking in a viral interview with actress Biola Bayo, Show begged for forgiveness from the actress and the general public.

In the video, he said; “Hello everyone, I’m using this medium to say I’m truly sorry for what happened in the last few months between a lady called Temidayo. What is gone is gone, and I feel that even to her personally, from the bottom of my heart, I am truly sorry for what happened to you and from me. I am very sorry.”

What's your rating?
{{ratingsCount}} Votes

Related Forums
Rebel Moon Part 3 Status Uncertain, Actor Shares Sequel Update
Forum | 1 day ago

Rebel Moon Part 3 Status Uncertain, Actor Shares Sequel Update

You Bring So Much Joy, Into My World - Actor Browny Igboegwu Celebrates Wife on Her Birthday
Forum | 1 day ago

You Bring So Much Joy, Into My World - Actor Browny Igboegwu Celebrates Wife on Her Birthday

Paternity Fraud Should Be Criminalised Like R3pe - Actor Salami
Forum | 1 week ago

Paternity Fraud Should Be Criminalised Like R3pe - Actor Salami

I Was With Him During His Final Moments - Actor Onny Michael Fires Back At Those Who Attacked Him For Not Mourning Junior Pope
Forum | 1 week ago

I Was With Him During His Final Moments - Actor Onny Michael Fires Back At Those Who Attacked Him For Not Mourning Junior Pope