Man Utd: Ten Hag ‘killed’ Ronaldo, Sancho with his comments – Enrique

Forum 4 months ago

Man Utd: Ten Hag ‘killed’ Ronaldo, Sancho with his comments – Enrique

Former Liverpool ace Jose Enrique has claimed that Manchester United boss Erik ten Hag ‘killed’ Cristiano Ronaldo and Jadon Sancho with his comments during his feud with the pair.

Ten Hag and Ronaldo endured a broken relationship during their time at Man United.

The Portugal captain was unhappy with the way he was treated by Ten Hag and slammed him during a controversial interview with British broadcaster Piers Morgan last year.

Eventually, Ten Hag played down Ronaldo’s rants and Man United mutually decided to terminate the forward’s contract after his fall-out with the Dutchman.

Apart from Ronaldo, Sancho has also fallen out with Ten Hag at Man United.

The England star has not played for the Red Devils for the past few months after he hit back at his manager on social media for criticising his output in training.

Reflecting on the developments, Enrique told Daily Star Sport: “I think [Erik Ten Hag’s] comments about Cristiano killed him. The manager handled the situation really well in what was a much bigger issue because he is f***ing Cristiano Ronaldo.

“It is wrong what Ten Hag said in the press, I think it killed him [Sancho],” Enrique added.

“With him going in the press and saying what he said [about Sancho] I don’t think it was good. I think these sorts of things they need to keep private and talk between themselves.”

What's your rating?
{{ratingsCount}} Votes

Related Forums
How Police Nabbed Kidnappers Who Killed Victim After Collecting N3m Ransom In Jigawa
Forum | 23 hours ago

How Police Nabbed Kidnappers Who Killed Victim After Collecting N3m Ransom In Jigawa

Young Man Shoots His Friend Dead For Taking A Bite Out Of His Girlfriend
Forum | 23 hours ago

Young Man Shoots His Friend Dead For Taking A Bite Out Of His Girlfriend's Burger

The Invisible Man 2 Update Given by Elisabeth Moss: ‘I Feel Very Good About It’
Forum | 1 day ago

The Invisible Man 2 Update Given by Elisabeth Moss: ‘I Feel Very Good About It’

Rebel Wilson’s Book Censors Sacha Baron Cohen Comments in Some Countries
Forum | 1 day ago

Rebel Wilson’s Book Censors Sacha Baron Cohen Comments in Some Countries