ADUSTECH SUG notice to fresh students

Forum 4 months ago

ADUSTECH SUG notice to fresh students

This is to notify those who didn't upload their credentials for online departmental screening that they should kindly login to their respective university profiles to upload them.

You're expected to upload your O-Level and Jamb result, which are for post-UTME candidates, while for direct entry, you should upload your O-Level and highest qualification. If you fail to upload them, your admission will be rejected.

Those who have already uploaded their credentials should calm down, as their respective HODs are working towards reviewing the uploaded credentials.

Moreover, if your admission was rejected by the management due to having the wrong subject combination or not having certain subject(s), etc., you should all calm down, as other courses will be assigned to them.

Please give this post a wider audience and be with me for more authentic information regarding ADUSTECH.

What's your rating?
{{ratingsCount}} Votes

Related Forums
UNICAL notice on commencement of registration for 1st & 2nd semester courses, 2023/2024
Forum | 1 day ago

UNICAL notice on commencement of registration for 1st & 2nd semester courses, 2023/2024

FCET Umunze notice to NCE students
Forum | 1 day ago

FCET Umunze notice to NCE students

YSU notice on closure of registration for 2023/2024 session
Forum | 1 day ago

YSU notice on closure of registration for 2023/2024 session

FCE Zaria notice to NCE I students on commencement of exams, 2023/2024
Forum | 1 day ago

FCE Zaria notice to NCE I students on commencement of exams, 2023/2024