The Scariest Day Of My Life – Actress, Mercy Aigbe Narrates Her Near-Death Experience While Traveling (Video)

Forum 4 months ago

The Scariest Day Of My Life – Actress, Mercy Aigbe Narrates Her Near-Death Experience While Traveling (Video)

Mercy Aigbe, the renowned Nollywood actress, was recently left visibly shaken after nearly getting into an accident.

The actress shuddered as she narrated her harrowing near-death encounter during her journey from Benin to Lagos State.

The Nollywood star took to social media to recount the scary experience of how their car could have had an accident while they were driving down from Benin where she went for Meet and Greet for her new movie, Ada Omo Daddy.

She reveleaed that the car was at top speed when the car suddenly burst. She stated that everything else that followed really scared her.

A video that she shared showed her showing off the tire of her car which got completely ruined.

She wrote:
“ALHAMDULILAH 🙏

To God be all the Glory!!!!

The scariest Day of my life! My car tyre bursted while we were on top speed on our way back to lagos from Benin (where i went for Meet and Greet for my movie) God i have never been this scared! An horrific experience! Screams! Panic! Fear! Prayers! It is such a terrible experience 🥹🥹🥹

But i give God the glory for saving us 🙏🙏🙏🙏🙏🙏”

See her post below:

What's your rating?
{{ratingsCount}} Votes

Related Forums
Charlie Day and Allison Williams to Star in Murder Mystery Movie Kill Me
Forum | 1 day ago

Charlie Day and Allison Williams to Star in Murder Mystery Movie Kill Me

Actress Tolulope Onamade Reveals How She Was Nearly Used for Rituals After Joining Friends for Hook-up
Forum | 1 day ago

Actress Tolulope Onamade Reveals How She Was Nearly Used for Rituals After Joining Friends for Hook-up

Rapper Sentenced to Death for Supporting Anti-Hijab Protest
Forum | 1 day ago

Rapper Sentenced to Death for Supporting Anti-Hijab Protest

Singer, Shine TTW Narrates How Lagos Policemen Damaged His Car
Forum | 1 day ago

Singer, Shine TTW Narrates How Lagos Policemen Damaged His Car