Why I Don’t Sanctify Myself When Playing Movie Roles That Involves Going Into A Coffin – Kanayo O. Kanayo

Forum 4 months ago

Why I Don’t Sanctify Myself When Playing Movie Roles That Involves Going Into A Coffin – Kanayo O. Kanayo

Veteran actor, Kanayo O. Kanayo, has stated that he has a God-given talent, hence the reason he is not bothered about unforeseen forces, mostly when he has to play a role that involves him going into a coffin.

The movie star, popularly known for his ritual roles, made this known in a recent interview with Eastern Eye TV.

Kanayo said he does not need to sanctify himself or bind unseen forces when playing roles that involve entering coffins because God gave him the talent, and he plays the role without any sentiment.

He said,
“God gave me a talent. When I’m playing a role in a movie that involves going into a coffin. I do not sanctify myself or start binding unseen forces. I just play my role and get out. #KOKisOK.”

What's your rating?
{{ratingsCount}} Votes

Related Forums
I Am Going To Have Eleven Beautiful Children, My Late Son Will Return - Yul Edochie
Forum | 3 days ago

I Am Going To Have Eleven Beautiful Children, My Late Son Will Return - Yul Edochie

Don’t Give Admission to Candidates Less Than 18 Years – FG Warns Tertiary Institutions
Forum | 5 days ago

Don’t Give Admission to Candidates Less Than 18 Years – FG Warns Tertiary Institutions

Five-Year-Old Boy Falls From Fence To His Death While Playing With His Friends In Lagos
Forum | 6 days ago

Five-Year-Old Boy Falls From Fence To His Death While Playing With His Friends In Lagos

Don’t Stop EFCC From Performing Its Duty - AGF Warns Politicians
Forum | 1 week ago

Don’t Stop EFCC From Performing Its Duty - AGF Warns Politicians