"Allow ads" and Popups to avoid redirection of your browsers.

Na Wa For Naija Girls! Check Out 7 Scopes Naija Gurls Will Give You If They Don’t Want You To Have Their Phone Number

Forum 7 years ago

Na Wa For Naija Girls! Check Out 7 Scopes Naija Gurls Will Give You If They Don’t Want You To Have Their Phone Number

I’m pretty sure that, somewhere in Nigeria, a girl is desperately trying to avoid giving out her number to a Nigerian dude. Nigerian men can be pretty persistent and annoying when they try to toast you.

Here are some scopes that Nigerian women use regularly to avoid giving out their phone numbers.

Sometimes, when men are bugging a lady for her number, the ladies throw the ‘I have a boyfriend‘ line. This does not really work well sha, because they lie that they just want to be friends.

The ladies pretend they don’t know their phone number offhand, collect the man’s number and promise to call back. They never call back.

This one is a classic. The ladies pretend like they don’t have a phone currently. It’s either they’ve lost it or it just got stolen.

They make up a number on the spot and run away before the guy can call them to confirm the number.

Some ladies will give out their original number, then block the man’s number from calling their line.

This one is really hilarious. The ladies will give you their boyfriend or male friend’s number instead of their actual number and have you stammering when you call the number they give you.

This is not really a scope because they say no straight up.

What's your rating?
{{ratingsCount}} Votes

Related forums
The Black Phone 2 Release Date Delayed for Ethan Hawke Horror Sequel
Forum | 5 hours ago

The Black Phone 2 Release Date Delayed for Ethan Hawke Horror Sequel

Donald Glover & Maya Erskine Not Returning for Mr. & Mrs. Smith Season 2
Forum | 2 days ago

Donald Glover & Maya Erskine Not Returning for Mr. & Mrs. Smith Season 2

I Want Your Sex: Olivia Wilde to Star in Gregg Araki’s Thriller
Forum | 6 days ago

I Want Your Sex: Olivia Wilde to Star in Gregg Araki’s Thriller

Transfer: ‘They’re pushing, he’s top priority’ – Romano names player Arsenal want to sign
Forum | 1 week ago

Transfer: ‘They’re pushing, he’s top priority’ – Romano names player Arsenal want to sign