His mindset totally incredible – Pablo Sarabia picks among Messi, Ronaldo, Neymar

Forum 4 months ago

His mindset totally incredible – Pablo Sarabia picks among Messi, Ronaldo, Neymar

Former Paris Saint-Germain midfielder, Pablo Sarabia has recently stated he would pick Cristiano Ronaldo over the likes of Lionel Messi and Neymar because of the Portuguese’s mindset.

Sarabia came up through the Real Madrid academy during his youth career.

He made just one appearance for Real Madrid’s senior team during the 2010-2011 season but was able to train and play alongside Ronaldo.

Speaking about who he prefers among Ronaldo, Messi and Neymar, Sarabia told talkSPORT, “They are amazing players. Outside the pitch these are very good people and because of this it is a reference for me and I want to translate [that] to my son also.”

He added, “It is a very difficult question. It is Cristiano because his mindset is totally incredible. It is very hard.

“Neymar, his ability to be different than the other players, it’s possible to do everything, I have never seen anything like it. He has a lot of quality with the ball, it’s incredible.

“With Messi, everyone knows his capacity, the ability to score, to find the solution.”

Sarabia currently plays for Premier League club Wolves.

What's your rating?
{{ratingsCount}} Votes

Related Forums
Brian Cox Blasts Ridley Scott’s Napoleon, Calls Joaquin Phoenix Terrible: ‘It’s Totally His Fault’
Forum | 1 week ago

Brian Cox Blasts Ridley Scott’s Napoleon, Calls Joaquin Phoenix Terrible: ‘It’s Totally His Fault’

UCL: They can make it difficult- Klinsmann picks team to win Bayern vs Arsenal
Forum | 1 week ago

UCL: They can make it difficult- Klinsmann picks team to win Bayern vs Arsenal

Transfer: Expert speaks on Ronaldo leaving Al Nassr
Forum | 2 weeks ago

Transfer: Expert speaks on Ronaldo leaving Al Nassr

Cristano Ronaldo faces fresh ban in Saudi Arabia
Forum | 2 weeks ago

Cristano Ronaldo faces fresh ban in Saudi Arabia