Nollywood Is A Dirty Industry, If They Can’t Use You, They Will Block You – Kunle Remi

Forum 4 months ago

Nollywood Is A Dirty Industry, If They Can’t Use You, They Will Block You – Kunle Remi

Popular actor,  Kunle Remi, has referred to Nollywood as a dirty industry.

The movie star who failed to secure any award in the 2023 African Magic Viewers Choice (AMVCA) despite his outstanding performance in the movie ‘Anikulapo’ made this known in a post via X (formerly known as Twitter).

According to Kunle, if people can’t use you in the movie industry, they will block or unfollow you.

He wrote: “
Petty, dirty industry if they can’t use you, they will block or unfollow you. Shiorrr..

“It’s only God I give my soul to and allow to use me anyhow and anyway. Everyone or thing that is not God can REST!

“See you in the future.. oh ye users. I still no go gree.”

What's your rating?
{{ratingsCount}} Votes

Related Forums
From Nollywood to iGaming: The Expanding Landscape of Digital Entertainment
Forum | 3 days ago

From Nollywood to iGaming: The Expanding Landscape of Digital Entertainment

Nollywood Community Holds Candlelight Service for Junior Pope, Others
Forum | 5 days ago

Nollywood Community Holds Candlelight Service for Junior Pope, Others

Drama As Adeleke’s Two Wives Print Separate Posters To Welcome First Lady, Remi Tinubu
Forum | 5 days ago

Drama As Adeleke’s Two Wives Print Separate Posters To Welcome First Lady, Remi Tinubu

Why Actresses Hardly Have Happy Relationships – Nollywood Star, Stella Udeze Speaks
Forum | 6 days ago

Why Actresses Hardly Have Happy Relationships – Nollywood Star, Stella Udeze Speaks