I Started The Year Broke, Now Enjoying Double Blessings – Spyro

Forum 4 months ago

I Started The Year Broke, Now Enjoying Double Blessings – Spyro

Popular Nigerian singer, Spyro is appreciating God for coming through for him financially.

According to him, he started the year with financial difficulties but has now been blessed in double folds.

The “Who Is Your Guy” singer expressed thankfulness, praising God and crediting his success to his faith in God’s promises.

Spyro took to Twitter to reminisce on his life-changing year, during which he not only overcame financial difficulties but also gained tremendous achievement.

“I started the year broke, and now double blessings everywhere. God will always fulfill his promise,” Spyro wrote.

https://www.memesng.com/r/storage.waploaded.com/images/b94e3aa6d94786b504e7319e4b137b97.jpeg

Spyro made news back in April 2023 after he splashed millions on two residences.

The artist revealed the purchases on Instagram, emphasizing his progress from zero to property ownership.

What's your rating?
{{ratingsCount}} Votes

Related Forums
Double Booked: Adam Scott Sets Directorial Debut With Star-Filled Cast
Forum | 22 hours ago

Double Booked: Adam Scott Sets Directorial Debut With Star-Filled Cast

This Time Next Year Trailer Previews Sophie Cookson and Lucien Laviscount Rom-Com
Forum | 22 hours ago

This Time Next Year Trailer Previews Sophie Cookson and Lucien Laviscount Rom-Com

Spyro Shares Adorable Photos Of His Twin Sister
Forum | 1 day ago

Spyro Shares Adorable Photos Of His Twin Sister

BBNaija Star, Phyna Accuses Nigerians Of Double Standard, Seeks Support For Her Demand
Forum | 5 days ago

BBNaija Star, Phyna Accuses Nigerians Of Double Standard, Seeks Support For Her Demand