Portable Attempted To Use Me For Rituals, He’s Angry I Didn’t Die – Young Duu Alleges

Forum 4 months ago

Portable Attempted To Use Me For Rituals, He’s Angry I Didn’t Die – Young Duu Alleges

Nigerian singer, Young Duu, has made damning allegations against his former record label boss, Portable.

He accused Portable of threatening his life, stating that it will never be well with him.

In a recent statement made during a live video, Young Duu revealed that he was beaten on the street by individuals who identified him as Portable’s former boy.

He further mentioned that during his time under the label, Portable had attempted to use him for a ritual, but the attempt was unsuccessful.

He stated that he landed in the hospital but Portable was angry that he did not die.

He advised Portable to leave him alone and focus on his own first son, given that he himself is already a father.

His statement: “
He tried to use me for a ritual, but I was saved and ended up in the hospital. He was angry that I didn’t die. May things not get better for you.”

“You’re an unfortunate person. We used to smoke together in the street, yet I called you brother. You’ll never find fortune.”

Young Duu made several other statements in the attached video, which has been linked in the article below.

What's your rating?
{{ratingsCount}} Votes

Related Forums
Young Man Shoots His Friend Dead For Taking A Bite Out Of His Girlfriend
Forum | 1 day ago

Young Man Shoots His Friend Dead For Taking A Bite Out Of His Girlfriend's Burger

Actress Tolulope Onamade Reveals How She Was Nearly Used for Rituals After Joining Friends for Hook-up
Forum | 1 day ago

Actress Tolulope Onamade Reveals How She Was Nearly Used for Rituals After Joining Friends for Hook-up

Heartwarming Video Of Veteran Actor, Nobert Young With His Wife, Gloria Young Vibing At A Party
Forum | 5 days ago

Heartwarming Video Of Veteran Actor, Nobert Young With His Wife, Gloria Young Vibing At A Party

Singer, Portable Slams Wife, Bewaji, For Not Including Him In Her Birthday Message To Herself
Forum | 6 days ago

Singer, Portable Slams Wife, Bewaji, For Not Including Him In Her Birthday Message To Herself