EPL: Man Utd decide on signing Sofyan Amrabat permanently

Forum 4 months ago

EPL: Man Utd decide on signing Sofyan Amrabat permanently

Manchester United will reportedly snub the opportunity to make Sofyan Amrabat’s loan from Fiorentina permanent next summer.

Amrabat emerged as one of Man United manager Erik ten Hag’s top targets last summer after impressing for club and country.

The midfielder played a key role in Morocco’s run to the 2022 FIFA World Cup semi-finals.

The 27-year-old eventually arrived at Man United on deadline day, with the Premier League club paying £8.5million to sign him on loan, with the option to buy for £21.5m.

However, Amrabat has flattered to deceive so far this season, contributing to Man United’s inconsistent form that has left them 7th position in the Premier League table and knocked out of the Champions League already.

However, according to the Sun, Man United are unlikely to make Amrabat’s loan permanent, with Ten Hag ’already planning’ for when he will departs at the end of the season.

It is said that while it is agreed that Amrabat is a good player, he is not likely to adapt to the rigours and tempo of the Premier League.

What's your rating?
{{ratingsCount}} Votes

Related Forums
EPL: If I speak, there will be fire – Salah on clash with Klopp at West Ham
Forum | 16 hours ago

EPL: If I speak, there will be fire – Salah on clash with Klopp at West Ham

‘It was a mistake, I’m sorry’ – Ruben Amorim apologises over failed move to EPL club
Forum | 16 hours ago

‘It was a mistake, I’m sorry’ – Ruben Amorim apologises over failed move to EPL club

EPL: Why Man Utd drew 1-1 with Burnley – Ten Hag
Forum | 16 hours ago

EPL: Why Man Utd drew 1-1 with Burnley – Ten Hag

EPL: Man Utd likely to play in Europa League next season – Ten Hag
Forum | 16 hours ago

EPL: Man Utd likely to play in Europa League next season – Ten Hag