Why I Secretly Moved Out of Davido’s House After Chioma Got Pregnant For Him – Peruzzi

Forum 4 months ago

Why I Secretly Moved Out of Davido’s House After Chioma Got Pregnant For Him – Peruzzi

Nigerian singer, Peruzzi has revealed the reason he left Davido's house after finding out that Chioma has gotten pregnant for him.

Speaking on the issue, Peruzzi said he was informed that Chioma would be coming over to live in the house and he believed it was only right for him to get his own place.

According to him, he began to search for a house without telling anyone including his boss, Davido, about his plans.

However, he added that at a point, he had to tell Obama about his intention before subsequently opening up to Davido after he had secured a place.

“When Chioma got pregnant I had to move out. When Ifeanyi was about to be born. When I was looking for the place I didn’t tell Davido. But they called me and said Chioma is coming”, Peruzzi said.

Watch the video below:

What's your rating?
{{ratingsCount}} Votes

Related Forums
Davido Reveals Huge Amount He Made From His Sold Out Concert at Madison Square Concert
Forum | 1 day ago

Davido Reveals Huge Amount He Made From His Sold Out Concert at Madison Square Concert

You Can’t Stand Beside Me And Say Something Negative About Davido - Sabinus
Forum | 1 day ago

You Can’t Stand Beside Me And Say Something Negative About Davido - Sabinus

Davido Flaunts New $200K Diamond Encrusted Teeth
Forum | 1 day ago

Davido Flaunts New $200K Diamond Encrusted Teeth

Presumed Innocent: Premiere Release Date Moved Up by Apple TV+
Forum | 2 days ago

Presumed Innocent: Premiere Release Date Moved Up by Apple TV+