Most Things Sold Here Are Fake - BBNaija's Kim Oprah Explains Why She Does Not Buy Things In Nigeria

Forum 4 months ago

Most Things Sold Here Are Fake - BBNaija's Kim Oprah Explains Why She Does Not Buy Things In Nigeria

Ex-BBNaija housemate and TV host, Kim Oprah has opened up on why she does not buy things in the country.

She took to the microblogging platform, X, to thank God for exposure why revealing she never buys things in Nigeria down to her personal effects.

Kim Oprah noted that lately, she figured out that everything being sold in Nigeria is fake.

She added that since she cares so much about her health, she purchases her products whenever she travels.

She said she buys them in bulk so it can sufficient until she travels again.

Kim also prayed to God to save us in this country.

In her words:
“Let me make this clear… I thank God for exposure, that’s why I never buy things in Nigeria down to my personal effects.. figured out a while ago that everything being sold here is mostly fake, and I care about health so I only purchase my products when I travel, and I buy them in bulk so it can last till the next time I travel… God save us in this country.”

https://www.memesng.com/r/storage.waploaded.com/images/fd2cc881faab097b5293865b0ee329f8.jpeg

What's your rating?
{{ratingsCount}} Votes

Related Forums
Davido Reveals Huge Amount He Made From His Sold Out Concert at Madison Square Concert
Forum | 1 day ago

Davido Reveals Huge Amount He Made From His Sold Out Concert at Madison Square Concert

EFCC Arrests Sirika Over N8bn Nigeria Air Fraud
Forum | 3 days ago

EFCC Arrests Sirika Over N8bn Nigeria Air Fraud

BBNaija’s Teddy Sends Sweet Note to His Wife, BamBam on Her 35th Birthday
Forum | 3 days ago

BBNaija’s Teddy Sends Sweet Note to His Wife, BamBam on Her 35th Birthday

Most Hit Songs in Nigeria Are Not Good Music – Singer Ric Hassani
Forum | 4 days ago

Most Hit Songs in Nigeria Are Not Good Music – Singer Ric Hassani