Refund My Money, Release My Songs - Harry Song Begs Former Record Label Boss, Kcee, to Pay Him Royalties Accrued Over 7 Years

Forum 4 months ago

Refund My Money, Release My Songs - Harry Song Begs Former Record Label Boss, Kcee, to Pay Him Royalties Accrued Over 7 Years

Harry Song has taken to his social media page to call out former record label boss, Kingsley Okonkwo, better known as Kcee.

He begged him to pay him royalties accrued over the years from his songs.

Harry Song and Kcee had a huge fallout in 2016 when the former left Five Star Music in a controversial manner.

The police got involved at some point and picked up Harry Song following an invitation from the state's AIG of police. 

Since then, Harry has mainly avoided Kcee and the record label.

However, today, he took to Twitter and Instagram to call on Nigerians to beg KC to pay him all that he is owed.

He said he is owed roylties for more than 7 years. He also asked KC to refund his money and release his songs.

“He collects 100 percent of all my royalties. It is not fair,” Harry Song wrote.

He called on Kcee to take his own share and give him what is rightfully his.

He also claimed that Kcee likes to “bully” as he called on Nigerians to intervene.

“May God not let us work and another man just be reaping our hard earned sweat,” Harry added.

See below.

https://www.memesng.com/r/storage.waploaded.com/images/550657e89069ac9c66140b8fdc458d9d.jpghttps://www.memesng.com/r/storage.waploaded.com/images/39a4046b19ada37ce2fda711ab613321.jpg

What's your rating?
{{ratingsCount}} Votes

Related Forums
Apartment 7A: Rosemary’s Baby Prequel With Julia Garner Gets Release Date Window
Forum | 12 hours ago

Apartment 7A: Rosemary’s Baby Prequel With Julia Garner Gets Release Date Window

Destroy All Neighbors DVD Release Date Confirmed for Gory Comedy
Forum | 1 day ago

Destroy All Neighbors DVD Release Date Confirmed for Gory Comedy

Presumed Innocent: Premiere Release Date Moved Up by Apple TV+
Forum | 1 day ago

Presumed Innocent: Premiere Release Date Moved Up by Apple TV+

Stream Release Date Revealed for New Horror From Terrifier 2 Team
Forum | 1 day ago

Stream Release Date Revealed for New Horror From Terrifier 2 Team