A 20-year-old Lady Is A Little Too Young For Me - Billionaire Son, Paddy Adenuga

Forum 4 months ago

A 20-year-old Lady Is A Little Too Young For Me - Billionaire Son, Paddy Adenuga

Paddy Adenuga, the son of billionaire businessman, Dr. Mike Adenuga has revealed why he's uncomfortable to marry a 20-year-old lady.

Paddy said such a lady is too young for him.

The eligible bachelor, who will turn 40 in June next year revealed his reason on Twitter on Monday, December 18. 

“So babes born in 2000 are 23 now.. the ones born in 2003 are 20.. fascinating stuff!! I got introduced to someone lately and she told me she was born in 2003, clearly she is a little too young for me.. I got my university degree in 2002!! she wasn't even born yet!!," he wrote. 

https://www.memesng.com/r/storage.waploaded.com/images/69f56a43469231b13301f78db20a3993.png

What's your rating?
{{ratingsCount}} Votes

Related Forums
TASU notice to final year students on issuance of final year clearance, 2022/2023
Forum | 12 hours ago

TASU notice to final year students on issuance of final year clearance, 2022/2023

This Time Next Year Trailer Previews Sophie Cookson and Lucien Laviscount Rom-Com
Forum | 2 days ago

This Time Next Year Trailer Previews Sophie Cookson and Lucien Laviscount Rom-Com

Young Man Shoots His Friend Dead For Taking A Bite Out Of His Girlfriend
Forum | 2 days ago

Young Man Shoots His Friend Dead For Taking A Bite Out Of His Girlfriend's Burger

The Little Mermaid Trailer Surfaces for Horror Take on Classic Tale
Forum | 3 days ago

The Little Mermaid Trailer Surfaces for Horror Take on Classic Tale