Davido Gifts Female Fan N5M In Port Harcourt (Video)

Forum 4 months ago

Davido Gifts Female Fan N5M In Port Harcourt (Video)

Afrobeats star, Davido gifted a female fan the sum of N5M during his recent concert in Port Harcourt, the Rivers State capital.

During his performance, the singer took a moment to acknowledge a lady whom he deemed the life of the party due to her vibrant and energetic presence at the concert.

Davido generously gifted the lady a substantial sum of N5 million, leaving the audience in awe.

The lady, in response, expressed her joy through exuberant reactions to the unexpected cash gift.

See Video Below;

The video, however, triggered varied responses from netizens, commending the singer for his consistent generosity while others criticized him, alleging that he tends to give money only to women.

See reactions below;

manliketinu wrote: “Man can never be the life of the party na so so girls girls David just dey give meter : Wetin Man do Man 🌚🌚🌚🌚🌚🌚🌚🙁🙁🙁.”

abaya
goldplug wrote: “Everybody just they receive meter anyhow God remains me o😂😂😂”

divine.nifty noted:
“Na only ladies Davido dey give money?.”

jiggy_gram penned:
“Him no deh see guy’s to give money always nah girls Davido wetin we men do wrong nah😂😂”

What's your rating?
{{ratingsCount}} Votes

Related Forums
Photo Of Two Men Who Were Nabbed For Kidnapping, Robbery Of Female Pastor In Edo
Forum | 1 day ago

Photo Of Two Men Who Were Nabbed For Kidnapping, Robbery Of Female Pastor In Edo

Davido Reveals Huge Amount He Made From His Sold Out Concert at Madison Square Concert
Forum | 1 day ago

Davido Reveals Huge Amount He Made From His Sold Out Concert at Madison Square Concert

You Can’t Stand Beside Me And Say Something Negative About Davido - Sabinus
Forum | 1 day ago

You Can’t Stand Beside Me And Say Something Negative About Davido - Sabinus

Davido Flaunts New $200K Diamond Encrusted Teeth
Forum | 1 day ago

Davido Flaunts New $200K Diamond Encrusted Teeth