EPL: Mourinho names three big teams that won’t win title this season

Forum 4 months ago

EPL: Mourinho names three big teams that won’t win title this season

Roma boss, Jose Mourinho has named three Premier League teams that will not win the title this season.

Arsenal are currently top of the log after 17 fixtures with 39 points.

The Gunners are one point ahead of Liverpool and Aston Villa, and have five more than reigning champions Manchester City.

But Mourinho feels Mikel Arteta’s men will not go all the way to win the trophy.

Mourinho also named two of his former teams, Chelsea and Manchester United, among those who will not fight for the title.

Speaking on the Obi One Podcast with John Mikel Obi, he said: “It is not the rivalry… it isn’t the right moment for them [Arsenal].

“Of course Chelsea is not going to win it, that’s out of the question, so I don’t think about Chelsea.

“Of course Manchester United is not going to win it, I don’t speak about Man United too, so it’s going to be these three and out of these three I would be happy for Arsenal to do it.”

What's your rating?
{{ratingsCount}} Votes

Related Forums
Percy Jackson and the Olympians Season 2 Production Start Window Revealed
Forum | 11 hours ago

Percy Jackson and the Olympians Season 2 Production Start Window Revealed

Emily in Paris Season 4 Release Date Set in Cast Video
Forum | 12 hours ago

Emily in Paris Season 4 Release Date Set in Cast Video

EPL: Nottingham Forest get Awoniyi’s fitness boost ahead of Sheffield United clash
Forum | 1 day ago

EPL: Nottingham Forest get Awoniyi’s fitness boost ahead of Sheffield United clash

EPL: ‘Enough is enough’ – Pochettino uncertain about his future at Chelsea despite win over Tottenham
Forum | 1 day ago

EPL: ‘Enough is enough’ – Pochettino uncertain about his future at Chelsea despite win over Tottenham