You’re Not An Actor If You Can’t Kiss On Screen – Veteran Actress, Taiwo Ajai

Forum 4 months ago

You’re Not An Actor If You Can’t Kiss On Screen – Veteran Actress, Taiwo Ajai

Taiwo Ajai-Lycett, the veteran Nollywood actress, has said that a “true actor” should be willing to embrace all aspects of their profession, including sharing a kiss on screen.

According to her, any thespian who is unwilling to engage in on-screen kisses isn’t a “true actor.”

She emphasized the importance of separating personal preferences from movie roles.

The veteran actress noted that bringing one’s personal beliefs into acting, such as reluctance to engage in on-screen kisses, reflects a lack of dedication to the profession.

“If you can’t kiss on screen, you’re not an actor, you don’t bring your personal preferences into play,”
KFN quoted Ajai as saying in a recent interview.

What's your rating?
{{ratingsCount}} Votes

Related Forums
I Was Sent Out Of My Husband’s House Day He Died – Nollywood Actor Ajigijaga’s Wife
Forum | 2 days ago

I Was Sent Out Of My Husband’s House Day He Died – Nollywood Actor Ajigijaga’s Wife

Actress Tolulope Onamade Reveals How She Was Nearly Used for Rituals After Joining Friends for Hook-up
Forum | 5 days ago

Actress Tolulope Onamade Reveals How She Was Nearly Used for Rituals After Joining Friends for Hook-up

Rebel Moon Part 3 Status Uncertain, Actor Shares Sequel Update
Forum | 6 days ago

Rebel Moon Part 3 Status Uncertain, Actor Shares Sequel Update

You Bring So Much Joy, Into My World - Actor Browny Igboegwu Celebrates Wife on Her Birthday
Forum | 6 days ago

You Bring So Much Joy, Into My World - Actor Browny Igboegwu Celebrates Wife on Her Birthday