Eva Alordiah Reveals Something She Taught Her Ex That His Future Wife Will Be Grateful For

Forum 4 months ago

Eva Alordiah Reveals Something She Taught Her Ex That His Future Wife Will Be Grateful For

Eva Alordiah, the popular Nigerian rapper, has revealed something important she taught her ex-lover.

She went on X to reveal how she taught her ex-boyfriend to please her.

She explained that she taught him to use his fingers as a magic wand and he couldn't stop thanking her afterwards.

She added that his future wife would be grateful for the lesson.

The Nigerian rapper wrote:
"I taught my Ex how to turn his fingers into a magic wand and unleash the Niagara falls from my womb.

"I still remember his bright smile that stretched from ear to ear when he finally figured it out.

"'Baby! Thank you so much for teaching me this,' he kept moaning his appreciation as he nibbled my ears.

"Success was proven in the way my cries for more crescendoed beyond the walls and how drenched the sheets had become under our bodies.

"Amongst many things, I taught him how to fetch wet water and unbridled pleasure with his fingers.

"He will never forget it.

"To his future wife, you’re welcome!"

What's your rating?
{{ratingsCount}} Votes

Related Forums
Actress Tolulope Onamade Reveals How She Was Nearly Used for Rituals After Joining Friends for Hook-up
Forum | 1 day ago

Actress Tolulope Onamade Reveals How She Was Nearly Used for Rituals After Joining Friends for Hook-up

Davido Reveals Huge Amount He Made From His Sold Out Concert at Madison Square Concert
Forum | 1 day ago

Davido Reveals Huge Amount He Made From His Sold Out Concert at Madison Square Concert

Erigga Reveals How to Detect a Street Wife
Forum | 1 day ago

Erigga Reveals How to Detect a Street Wife

You Bring So Much Joy, Into My World - Actor Browny Igboegwu Celebrates Wife on Her Birthday
Forum | 2 days ago

You Bring So Much Joy, Into My World - Actor Browny Igboegwu Celebrates Wife on Her Birthday