Nobody Has Ever Broken Up With Me, I Broke Up With All My Exes – Actress, Lolade Okusanya Reveals

Forum 4 months ago

Nobody Has Ever Broken Up With Me, I Broke Up With All My Exes – Actress, Lolade Okusanya Reveals

Lolade Okusanya, the popular Nollywood actress, has revealed that none of her partners have ever broken up with her in her relationship history.

According to her, she always breaks up when the relationship is on the verge of marriage.

She said she wasn’t proud of her actions, stressing that she broke up with her fiancés because she was scared of marriage.

Speaking in a recent interview with media personality, Debbie Shokoya, Okusanya said,
“Nobody has ever broken up with me, I broke up with all my exes. I’m not proud of it.

“The three relationships were all closed to marriage when I broke up with all of them. I was scared of marriage at that time. I have never dated a guy that didn’t want to marry me.”

What's your rating?
{{ratingsCount}} Votes

Related Forums
EPL: Carragher reveals ‘only reason’ Salah clashed with Klopp against West Ham
Forum | 18 hours ago

EPL: Carragher reveals ‘only reason’ Salah clashed with Klopp against West Ham

EPL: Arteta reveals what Wenger told him about title race
Forum | 1 day ago

EPL: Arteta reveals what Wenger told him about title race

Actress Tolulope Onamade Reveals How She Was Nearly Used for Rituals After Joining Friends for Hook-up
Forum | 2 days ago

Actress Tolulope Onamade Reveals How She Was Nearly Used for Rituals After Joining Friends for Hook-up

Davido Reveals Huge Amount He Made From His Sold Out Concert at Madison Square Concert
Forum | 2 days ago

Davido Reveals Huge Amount He Made From His Sold Out Concert at Madison Square Concert