Hair Vendor Calls Out Phyna For Allegedly Refusing to Return ‘Rented’ Wig

Forum 4 months ago

Hair Vendor Calls Out Phyna For Allegedly Refusing to Return ‘Rented’ Wig

Former Big Brother Naija winner, Josephine Otabor aka Phyna has been called out by a hair vendor, DBeauty Mogul.

The vendor said the reality star allegedly refused to return a “rented” wig after the expiration of the rental period.

The vendor in a message to Instablog, which was shared across social media by the blog on Thursday, alleged that Phyna rented the wig for a movie premier on Sunday, December 10, 2023, and was supposed to have returned it the next day but haven’t done so.

The message read: “Phyna rented my wig for the movie premiere of A Tribe Called Judah on Sunday (10th, Dec 2023). She ought to return the wig on Monday (11th, Dec 2023).

“Till this minute, she hasn’t returned my wigs. Can you please help in anyway.”

Asked whether there was proof to back the claim, the vendor responded affirmatively.

Meanwhile, Phyna has debunked the allegations, describing it as the handiwork of “clout chasers and blackmailers.”

On her Instagram story, Phyna wrote: “Every day different stories. Now it’s clout chasers and black mailers…….. y’all need to do better……..Phyna the air everybody in Nigeria dy breath…… make Una rest small for this whole nonsense. Even me I don tire.”

What's your rating?
{{ratingsCount}} Votes

Related Forums
Mortal Kombat 2 Star Teases Scorpion’s Return in the Live-Action Sequel
Forum | 11 hours ago

Mortal Kombat 2 Star Teases Scorpion’s Return in the Live-Action Sequel

I Am Going To Have Eleven Beautiful Children, My Late Son Will Return - Yul Edochie
Forum | 1 day ago

I Am Going To Have Eleven Beautiful Children, My Late Son Will Return - Yul Edochie

Megan Thee Stallion Sued For Allegedly Forcing Cameraman Watch S3xual Act
Forum | 1 day ago

Megan Thee Stallion Sued For Allegedly Forcing Cameraman Watch S3xual Act

Father Calls Out Reno Omokri’s Brother For Alleged R3pe His Daughter Who Is A Minor
Forum | 2 days ago

Father Calls Out Reno Omokri’s Brother For Alleged R3pe His Daughter Who Is A Minor