BBTitans Did More Harm Than Good To Me – Ex-housemate, Jenni O

Forum 4 months ago

BBTitans Did More Harm Than Good To Me – Ex-housemate, Jenni O

Former Big Brother Titan housemate, Jenni O has revealed that taking part in the reality show caused her “more harm than good”.

According to her, since participating in the show, she has been constantly bullied by trolls online.

She lamented that fans were trolling her because of the show which didn’t do her much good, warning them not to “annoy” her.

On her X handle (formerly Twitter) on Thursday, Jenni O wrote: “Show that did more harm than good to me is what you people come online to drag me for.

“Lol. Please don’t annoy me this afternoon.”

Recall that Jenni O was one of Nigeria’s representatives at the Big Brother Titan ‘Ziyakhala Wahala’ edition earlier this year.

She was evicted in the fourth week, alongside her South African partner, Mmeli.

What's your rating?
{{ratingsCount}} Votes

Related Forums
The Invisible Man 2 Update Given by Elisabeth Moss: ‘I Feel Very Good About It’
Forum | 2 days ago

The Invisible Man 2 Update Given by Elisabeth Moss: ‘I Feel Very Good About It’

Most Hit Songs in Nigeria Are Not Good Music – Singer Ric Hassani
Forum | 4 days ago

Most Hit Songs in Nigeria Are Not Good Music – Singer Ric Hassani

Give Her A Break, Did She Choose To Be Born Into A Razz Environment Or Family? - Etinosa Fires Back At Nigerians Attacking Phyna
Forum | 4 days ago

Give Her A Break, Did She Choose To Be Born Into A Razz Environment Or Family? - Etinosa Fires Back At Nigerians Attacking Phyna

EPL: Brilliant signing – Redknapp backs Chelsea star to have good career at Stamford Bridge
Forum | 6 days ago

EPL: Brilliant signing – Redknapp backs Chelsea star to have good career at Stamford Bridge