My Pregnancy Didn't Go As Planned - Actress Debbie Shokoya Tells Her Sad Story

Forum 4 months ago

My Pregnancy Didn't Go As Planned - Actress Debbie Shokoya Tells Her Sad Story

Nigerian actress, Debbie Shokoya has revealed she lost her pregnancy.

The popular Yoruba actress made the revelation in a social media post.

Shokoya spoke about her loss while promoting her new movie titled ‘Irin Ayanmo’, via her Instagram page on Thursday.

Shokoya said despite the pain she suffered from the loss, it did not define her and she is doing great.

“When I was pregnant I just looked at it that I love acting. I was not going to go to locations just to celebrate,” she said.

“I was not really going to put my baby through anything. But this movie was to celebrate myself after giving birth that I have a baby now.

“But God did it, and it is what it is. This movie is dedicated to my child, anyways that is gone. And I like the fact that no situation defines me.

“That did not define me and I have been doing great for myself since then.

“Someone was talking randomly beside me and said ‘this year has more numbers of pregnant women that died with a child in the womb and also women who gave birth and died’.

“I felt that deeply. This is not to mock anyone, but I know of two close people that it also happened to.

“I am here today alive, sharing my testimony. It did not go as I planned but definitely it went as God planned and I am super grateful.

“I know my pains and bruises but I am stronger than them all. God is great.”

What's your rating?
{{ratingsCount}} Votes

Related Forums
Actress Tolulope Onamade Reveals How She Was Nearly Used for Rituals After Joining Friends for Hook-up
Forum | 2 days ago

Actress Tolulope Onamade Reveals How She Was Nearly Used for Rituals After Joining Friends for Hook-up

Actress Wumi Toriola Completes Master’s Degree at LAUTECH
Forum | 2 days ago

Actress Wumi Toriola Completes Master’s Degree at LAUTECH

Look Within The Industry, Marry Yourselves - Actress Uche Ogbodo Advises Her Colleagues
Forum | 2 days ago

Look Within The Industry, Marry Yourselves - Actress Uche Ogbodo Advises Her Colleagues

Stop Intimidating Me, Obey Court Orders - Yahaya Bello Tells EFCC
Forum | 3 days ago

Stop Intimidating Me, Obey Court Orders - Yahaya Bello Tells EFCC