Phyna Applauds Bella Okagbue For Laying Curses On Troll

Forum 4 months ago

Phyna Applauds Bella Okagbue For Laying Curses On Troll

Ex-BBNaija housemate, Phyna has hailed her colleague, Bella Okagbue for placing curse on a troll who voice shamed her.

Bella was being made fun of by a woman going by the name of Jessica for singing incoherently while out on a date with Sheggz.

Bella chose to send the girl a severe curse for bullying her after seeing the message and not taking it seriously.

The former BBNaija contestant said that Jessica would become so wealthy that one of her children would not be able to talk and that all medical efforts to treat the child at facilities throughout the globe would be ineffective.

Bella wrote; “For the first time, I will pray for a stranger from the bottom of my heart. You will have money, You will get married, and you will even have kids but one of your kids won’t be able to speak, won’t have a voice. You will fly that child around the world seeking a solution but you won’t find it. Mark my words today.

Typed this with tears in my eyes and so shall it be. I’m somebody’s daughter and I have a voice. It may not sound like a regular girl’s voice but she’s glad I’m able to speak. You shall know no peace, Ijn. Amen Save today’s date.”

Bella also lamented through her Twitter account that she is often mocked for her body, voice, and accent, and she has had enough of the bullying.

“I’m constantly body shamed, voice shamed, accent shamed, and shamed for everything I do. Enough is enough. I’m Nigerian and I sound Nigerian!!! Let me be!
” she wrote.

Reacting, Phyna tagged Bella and wrote; “I give you the food wey you give me back, you dy call am poison😂@bella_okagbue a 10❤️ 10+10 divided by 10 minus Nothing.”

See Post Below;

What's your rating?
{{ratingsCount}} Votes

Related Forums
Sunny Dancer: The Last of Us’ Bella Ramsey Joins ‘Emotional Comedy’ Movie, More Cast Announced
Forum | 1 day ago

Sunny Dancer: The Last of Us’ Bella Ramsey Joins ‘Emotional Comedy’ Movie, More Cast Announced

Seyi Law Lays Curses On X User Who Accused Him Of Leaving A Club With A Pr*stitute
Forum | 1 day ago

Seyi Law Lays Curses On X User Who Accused Him Of Leaving A Club With A Pr*stitute

God Go Punish You - Skales Lambasts Troll Who Dragged Him Over Throwback Collaboration With Burna Boy
Forum | 3 days ago

God Go Punish You - Skales Lambasts Troll Who Dragged Him Over Throwback Collaboration With Burna Boy

I
Forum | 3 days ago

I'm Not A Clingy Person - BBNaija's Bella Says