Ceec Called Me A Bad Friend After the Show Because I Didn’t Join Her to Fight Alex – Doyin

Forum 4 months ago

Ceec Called Me A Bad Friend After the Show Because I Didn’t Join Her to Fight Alex – Doyin

Reality star Doyin has opened up on what caused her fight with colleague Ceec after they left the reality show.

She opened up in the first episode of her podcast on Doyin’s Corner.

Doyin was reacting after Ceec blamed her some days for losing a job worth millions because Doyin refused to pair with her on the project.

In her podcast on Doyin’s Corner, the reality star cleared the air while explaining how her friendship with Ceec went sour.

According to her, after the show, Ceec brought back the conversation of Doyin refusing to join forces with her to beef Alex in the house.

During the podcast, Doyin disclosed she distanced herself from Ceec after she kept bugging her with issues about Alex Unusual.

See video below:

What's your rating?
{{ratingsCount}} Votes

Related Forums
Young Man Shoots His Friend Dead For Taking A Bite Out Of His Girlfriend
Forum | 2 days ago

Young Man Shoots His Friend Dead For Taking A Bite Out Of His Girlfriend's Burger

Pulse Cast: Happy Death Day Star & More Join Netflix’s First Medical Drama
Forum | 2 days ago

Pulse Cast: Happy Death Day Star & More Join Netflix’s First Medical Drama

EPL: Arsenal, Man City must have bad moments – Klopp on Liverpool’s title chances
Forum | 3 days ago

EPL: Arsenal, Man City must have bad moments – Klopp on Liverpool’s title chances

Stolen Girl: Kate Beckinsale, Scott Eastwood, & More Join Thriller Movie
Forum | 3 days ago

Stolen Girl: Kate Beckinsale, Scott Eastwood, & More Join Thriller Movie