Don’t Post My Child - Davido Babymama Warns Tunde Ednut

Forum 4 months ago

Don’t Post My Child - Davido Babymama Warns Tunde Ednut

Davido’s baby mama, Sophia Momodu has sent a warning to popular U.S-based blogger, Tunde Ednut.

Sophia gave Ednut the warning after he posted a video of her daughter, Imade and Tiwa Savage’s son, Jamil on his Instagram account.

Ednut had shared a throwback video of Davido and Sophia Momodu’s daughter, Imade, engaging in a playful argument with Tiwa Savage’s son, Jamil Balogun.

The clip captured Imade and Jamil discussing their relationship during a car ride, with a playful disagreement arising when Jamil referred to Imade as his sister, a statement that didn’t sit well with her.

Following the banter and playful threats from Jamil, urging Imade not to accompany him to the beach, she eventually gave in and sweetly apologised to her best friend.

Tunde Ednut, however, posted the adorable clip on his Instagram page, expressing admiration for the children.

Sharing the video, Ednut wrote: “I’m just seeing this. Kids!!! Oh Gosh”

Reacting via his comment section, Sophia wrote:

“Don’t post my child.”

What's your rating?
{{ratingsCount}} Votes

Related Forums
Davido Reveals Huge Amount He Made From His Sold Out Concert at Madison Square Concert
Forum | 22 hours ago

Davido Reveals Huge Amount He Made From His Sold Out Concert at Madison Square Concert

You Can’t Stand Beside Me And Say Something Negative About Davido - Sabinus
Forum | 23 hours ago

You Can’t Stand Beside Me And Say Something Negative About Davido - Sabinus

Davido Flaunts New $200K Diamond Encrusted Teeth
Forum | 23 hours ago

Davido Flaunts New $200K Diamond Encrusted Teeth

Davido Spoils His Wife, Chioma, With Wads of Dollar BIlls Ahead of Her Birthday on April 30
Forum | 2 days ago

Davido Spoils His Wife, Chioma, With Wads of Dollar BIlls Ahead of Her Birthday on April 30