They Don’t Play With Urhobo People – Nkechi Blessing Tenders Public Apology to Boyfriend, Xxssive Over Video With Egungun

Forum 4 months ago

They Don’t Play With Urhobo People – Nkechi Blessing Tenders Public Apology to Boyfriend, Xxssive Over Video With Egungun

Nollywood actress, Nkechi Blessing has tendered an apology to her boyfriend, Xxssive.

The apology came after a video of comedian Egungun hugging her from behind went viral.

Recall that Egungun received a warning from Nkechi Blessing’s boyfriend regarding an offensive video featuring him and his partner.

In the video, Egungun, who appeared to have gone with Nkechi Blessing to Mercy Aigbe’s “Ada Omo Daddy” movie premiere, was seen grabbing the actress’s behind.

Xxssive was not happy with it and advised him to handle his work professionally, especially when it comes to touching and grabbing, which he declared was not acceptable to him.

He said he should keep his hands to himself even though he isn’t fighting or arguing with him.

He thanked him and said that boundaries should be respected, work should be work, and business should be business.

In response, Nkechi apologized to him and said that they don’t play with Urhobo people.

She wrote: “Haaaa Dem no dey play with Urhobo people oooo. No vex baby”.

SEE POST:

What's your rating?
{{ratingsCount}} Votes

Related Forums
Lady Heartbroken After Finding Out That Boyfriend of 5 Years is Set to Marry Another Woman
Forum | 3 days ago

Lady Heartbroken After Finding Out That Boyfriend of 5 Years is Set to Marry Another Woman

Lady In Tears As Boyfriend Runs away With Her N100m A Month to Their Wedding
Forum | 4 days ago

Lady In Tears As Boyfriend Runs away With Her N100m A Month to Their Wedding

I’m Only Artist Who Stops People From Spraying Me – Seun Kuti
Forum | 5 days ago

I’m Only Artist Who Stops People From Spraying Me – Seun Kuti

Don’t Give Admission to Candidates Less Than 18 Years – FG Warns Tertiary Institutions
Forum | 5 days ago

Don’t Give Admission to Candidates Less Than 18 Years – FG Warns Tertiary Institutions