How A Suspected Vandal Got Electrocuted In Ogun

Forum 4 months ago

How A Suspected Vandal Got Electrocuted In Ogun

A man who is yet to be identified has been electrocuted in Ogun State.

He was electrocuted on the Mowe 33KV feeder at Ashipa village on the Abeokuta/Sagamu expressway.

The regional head of Ibadan Electricity Distribution Company (IBEDC), Abdulrazaq Jimoh, disclosed this in Abeokuta on Wednesday.

Jimoh noted that IBEDC officials had noticed a missing phase on the Mowe 33KV feeder the previous evening and sent a team to trace the line for possible fault on the network.

He explained that the officials discovered a blue-phase wire cut at Ashipa village.

“On moving closer to the spot, the dead body of the vandal was discovered on the ground at the exact spot where the blue conductor wire was cut.

“It was suspected that the victim got electrocuted on the second attempt to cut the blue phase HT conductor.

“The case was reported at Owode Egba Divisional Police Station, and during preliminary investigation, the police found the shoes, pliers, cutlass, and other tools that the vandal came with.

“The police later removed the corpse of the vandal to the mortuary for further investigation,” he said.

What's your rating?
{{ratingsCount}} Votes

Related Forums
President Tinubu Mourns Victims Of Ogun Gas Explosion
Forum | 2 days ago

President Tinubu Mourns Victims Of Ogun Gas Explosion

I Got Money, But I Am Lonely As F*ck Cos I Miss My Mother - Skales
Forum | 3 days ago

I Got Money, But I Am Lonely As F*ck Cos I Miss My Mother - Skales

Three Suspected Kidnappers Arrested In Nasarawa
Forum | 1 week ago

Three Suspected Kidnappers Arrested In Nasarawa