What Should I Do? My Wife Is Seducing All The Men In Our Compound

Forum 6 years ago

What Should I Do? My Wife Is Seducing All The Men In Our Compound

A Frustrated Husband sent this to Us

Read below:-

My wife had been seducing men in the compound where we live lately. We are just newly married, less than a year now. We live in a story building and the windows are made in glasses. One could easily see through them especially in the night. So, what she does is each time she finishes taking her birth, she exposes her body knowing quite well that men around can see her through the window. She does it in the morning, during the day when she notices that I am not around and in the night.

The day I discovered, I confronted her, she said it was her body that it was not none of my business. Though we were quarreling before then.

But I knew that was not the first time, she has been doing it before because each time I open the windows in the morning, I always notice that people (men) will just be looking towards my direction.

I kept wondering what they were looking at until the day I discovered.

What's your rating?
{{ratingsCount}} Votes

Related forums
Photo Of Two Men Who Were Nabbed For Kidnapping, Robbery Of Female Pastor In Edo
Forum | 1 day ago

Photo Of Two Men Who Were Nabbed For Kidnapping, Robbery Of Female Pastor In Edo

You Bring So Much Joy, Into My World - Actor Browny Igboegwu Celebrates Wife on Her Birthday
Forum | 2 days ago

You Bring So Much Joy, Into My World - Actor Browny Igboegwu Celebrates Wife on Her Birthday

I’m Tired of Reading Your Dumb Advice - Femi Adebayo’s Wife Slams Online Aunties
Forum | 3 days ago

I’m Tired of Reading Your Dumb Advice - Femi Adebayo’s Wife Slams Online Aunties

Divorce-seeking Military Officer Accuses Wife Of Bad Temperament
Forum | 4 days ago

Divorce-seeking Military Officer Accuses Wife Of Bad Temperament