How My Wife Has Been Terrorizing Me Spiritually (Read FULL Gist)

Forum 6 years ago

How My Wife Has Been Terrorizing Me Spiritually (Read FULL Gist)

We stay in a room and parlor. I work in private firm and she works in a private secondary school as a teacher. We are blessed with a child.

When we got married 3 years ago, we used to pray together at least every morning and night but latter I had to stop praying with her for the following reasons;

1..Her prayer is mostly about attacking people most especially people that are close to me both male and female. Sometimes she would pray so that some will have accident ,some to run mad and all those kind of prayers . Even my boss at work inclusive for making me to stay beyond working hours sometimes .This irritates me a lot and so much against my believe on how to pray.

2..She curse more than a winch though under the seal of Jesus name and blood. This doesn’t make her different from a wicked herbalist in my own view.

3..And lastly, I later stopped praying with her when She would always wake up around 12 am to pray and fire till around 3 am .she will wake up again around 5 am preparing for the office.

4…Sometimes she would talk from 12am till 4am. I will wake up and sleep and still wake again to find her still talking on irrelevant. She can do this for days. I do enjoy my sleep at best if she starts by 3 or 4. I have told her the effects of this on me.

It always make me inactive in the office. It got to a stage I was not feeling fine without any physical sign. I had to go to the hospital for test and nothing was diagnosed. I knew I needed rest . Meanwhile, I am a kind of person that love thanking God for who I am and I love interceding for people around.

I told her and warned her to limit the hours so that I can have a good rest but she won’t listen instead she took it to another level each day. She was doing it as if I was against Christ or have a devil in me she wants to chase away with prayer.

Due to this, I later started having nightmares on almost on daily bases. I later started sleeping in the sitting room. Sometimes she would come and start singing and praying again.

She forced me to tell a family friend and they told her the effects it may have on me again. So she stopped coming to the sitting room to pray again.

Funny enough, I am always sleeping fine in the sitting room and its now 6 months and I am enjoying it . To make it worst our bedroom is like a shrine to me now.

I only enter, change my cloth after bath or change to house ware after work then retire to the sitting room till the following morning. In the last 6 months I don’t think I have spent up to five mints in the bedroom.

This is just one out of 100 things happening in my home which I will be sharing one after the other here for people to learn most especially people that want to marry. Presently, the home is about finally collapsing.

What's your rating?
{{ratingsCount}} Votes

Related forums
Ex-Presidential Candidate, Moghalu’s Wife Knocked For Asking Investors To Stay Away From Lagos
Forum | 10 hours ago

Ex-Presidential Candidate, Moghalu’s Wife Knocked For Asking Investors To Stay Away From Lagos

Yul Edochie Makes Special Vow to 2nd Wife Judy Austin
Forum | 20 hours ago

Yul Edochie Makes Special Vow to 2nd Wife Judy Austin

Nigerian Man, His Wife And 11 Others Arrested In Vietnam For Alleged Money Laundering
Forum | 3 days ago

Nigerian Man, His Wife And 11 Others Arrested In Vietnam For Alleged Money Laundering

Commotion As Husband Stabs His Own Wife To Death Over Alleged Infidelity In Ekiti
Forum | 3 days ago

Commotion As Husband Stabs His Own Wife To Death Over Alleged Infidelity In Ekiti