Help!!! My Wife Is No More Interested In S.eX’

Forum 6 years ago

Help!!! My Wife Is No More Interested In S.eX’

My name is Aaron Ike and I have been married to the most wonderful woman any man can dream of, for five years now but in the last one year, we have been having issues that is threatening our marriage.

When we got married, Jenny was very enthusiastic about sex and we had a wonderful sex life but after our first baby, she gradually lost her sexual appetite.

At first, I thought it had to be the stress of weaning a baby but it continued and almost one year down the line, she has lost interest in sex completely and these days, I practically beg her for sex and even at such times, she would be so detached that it would seem I would be making love to a log of wood.

We have spoken to our family doctor and a psychologist friend of mine all to no avail. I am so frustrated that I want to get a girlfriend outside to satisfy me sexually but I know she would be hurt if she finds out.

What do I do to get over this problem?

Aaron,

Lagos.”

Dear readers, we ask: what would you do if your spouse denies you sex?

A. I would get a sex partner outside
B. I would divorce him/her instead of committing adultery
C. I will seek help from experts

What's your rating?
{{ratingsCount}} Votes

Related forums
You Bring So Much Joy, Into My World - Actor Browny Igboegwu Celebrates Wife on Her Birthday
Forum | 2 days ago

You Bring So Much Joy, Into My World - Actor Browny Igboegwu Celebrates Wife on Her Birthday

I’m Tired of Reading Your Dumb Advice - Femi Adebayo’s Wife Slams Online Aunties
Forum | 3 days ago

I’m Tired of Reading Your Dumb Advice - Femi Adebayo’s Wife Slams Online Aunties

Divorce-seeking Military Officer Accuses Wife Of Bad Temperament
Forum | 4 days ago

Divorce-seeking Military Officer Accuses Wife Of Bad Temperament

Man Dies After His Wife Forced Him To Undergo A Surgery In India To Stop Him From Snoring
Forum | 5 days ago

Man Dies After His Wife Forced Him To Undergo A Surgery In India To Stop Him From Snoring