EPL: Owen Hargreaves names Premier League Player of the Season

Forum 4 months ago

EPL: Owen Hargreaves names Premier League Player of the Season

Former Manchester United midfielder, Owen Hargreaves has named Liverpool’s Mohamed Salah as the Premier League Player of the 2023/24 Season so far.

Hargreaves believes Salah is ahead of the likes of Arsenal’s Declan Rice and Manchester City’s Erling Haaland.

Salah has been in brilliant form for Liverpool so far this season.

The Egyptian international has scored 14 goals and registered eight assists in 22 appearances across all competitions for the Reds.

“He is just a super special player. The consistency and the elite levels he plays at. Firmino has gone. Mane has gone,” Hargreaves said (via HITC).

“I think this season, Salah has played the most minutes and got the most goals and the most assists. The one constant you hear with Liverpool is Mo Salah scoring goals and being an amazing player.

“You could argue that he is probably the Player of the Season, so far. Probably the best player in the Premier League, whether it is Haaland or Declan Rice. But he is there.”

What's your rating?
{{ratingsCount}} Votes

Related Forums
EPL: If I speak, there will be fire – Salah on clash with Klopp at West Ham
Forum | 3 hours ago

EPL: If I speak, there will be fire – Salah on clash with Klopp at West Ham

‘It was a mistake, I’m sorry’ – Ruben Amorim apologises over failed move to EPL club
Forum | 3 hours ago

‘It was a mistake, I’m sorry’ – Ruben Amorim apologises over failed move to EPL club

EPL: Why Man Utd drew 1-1 with Burnley – Ten Hag
Forum | 3 hours ago

EPL: Why Man Utd drew 1-1 with Burnley – Ten Hag

EPL: Man Utd likely to play in Europa League next season – Ten Hag
Forum | 3 hours ago

EPL: Man Utd likely to play in Europa League next season – Ten Hag