Please Help!! How Do I Tell My Husband He Is Not The Father Of My Son?

Forum 6 years ago

Please Help!! How Do I Tell My Husband He Is Not The Father Of My Son?

A woman has cried out for helping after finding out that her son might not actually belong to her husband, and she is afraid of how it would ruin her marriage after she cheated.

I am so ashamed of this and it has made my life unbearable for me. I’m very suicidal and I just don’t know how to fix this mess.

I have a three-year-old son now, when I got pregnant I thought my son was for my husband and not my then boyfriend. I was proud to be pregnant and never had worries about who the father of my baby was.

My husband used to cheat on me a lot and I cheated on him and so when I got pregnant I was sure the baby was his cos I dumped the other guy and later heard that he has passed away. However, problem started recently when I found out my husband has a daughter who was born 7 months after my son and the girl just resembles my husband like a photocopy and I started seeing difference in my son who suddenly looks nothing like my husband.

I see that my son could be the other guy’s. All these while, I didn’t think for once that my husband is not the father.

My husband and my son have a very strong bond, they are so in love with each other. But, I fear what could happen if he finds out he is not actually his son.

I feel like a thief. I feel like I’ve committed the biggest sin in the world. My husband’s family love my son, he is one of them they also do everything for him.

Everyday, I want to tell my husband about this but I’m scared I’m always in tears. I’m so scared of the damage this issue is going to do to us. I know his heart is going to break if he finds out. What should I do? Should I tell him or just forget about it? What will happen if he finds out himself?

What's your rating?
{{ratingsCount}} Votes

Related forums
I Am Going To Have Eleven Beautiful Children, My Late Son Will Return - Yul Edochie
Forum | 2 days ago

I Am Going To Have Eleven Beautiful Children, My Late Son Will Return - Yul Edochie

Father Arrested For Impersonating Son During UTME
Forum | 2 days ago

Father Arrested For Impersonating Son During UTME

How We Lost Multimillion Naira To Ibadan-Based Travels Agency – Victims Tell Their Stories
Forum | 2 days ago

How We Lost Multimillion Naira To Ibadan-Based Travels Agency – Victims Tell Their Stories

JAMB arrests father writing exam for son
Forum | 2 days ago

JAMB arrests father writing exam for son