22-year-old Lady Takes Her Own Life Hours After Her Boyfriend's Death In Adamawa

Forum 4 months ago

22-year-old Lady Takes Her Own Life Hours After Her Boyfriend's Death In Adamawa

A lady, Florence Vandi, has taken her own life by consuming a poisonous substance.

The 22-year-old, an indigent of Michika LGA, who resided at Viniklang in the Girei Local Government Area, committed su*cide by consuming the local substance while protesting the death of her boyfriend.

The spokesperson of the state police command, SP Suleiman Nguroje, who confirmed the incident, said the deceased made the unfortunate decision a few hours after the death of her boyfriend, Nuhu Boniface who had died after a brief illness while receiving treatment at the Hospital.

Nguroje said the investigation further revealed that until her death, Florence was a Health Worker attached to Girei Primary Health Care Centre.

He said that the state Commissioner of Police, CP Afolabi Babatola expressed sadness over the incident, and advised members of the public to avoid taking laws into their own hands and report any suspicious movement around their neighbourhood to the police.

What's your rating?
{{ratingsCount}} Votes

Related Forums
Rapper Sentenced to Death for Supporting Anti-Hijab Protest
Forum | 2 days ago

Rapper Sentenced to Death for Supporting Anti-Hijab Protest

Pulse Cast: Happy Death Day Star & More Join Netflix’s First Medical Drama
Forum | 2 days ago

Pulse Cast: Happy Death Day Star & More Join Netflix’s First Medical Drama

I’ve Been In Love With Girls For My Whole Life – Billie Eilish
Forum | 2 days ago

I’ve Been In Love With Girls For My Whole Life – Billie Eilish