Please Advice Me! My Boyfriend Cries Bitterly After $€*x Everytime

Forum 6 years ago

Please Advice Me! My Boyfriend Cries Bitterly After $€*x Everytime

A disturbed Nigerian youth named “Jenny” has written to a relationship adviser on a weird character her man exhibits after a pleasure session with her.

Read the email sent by the confused lady below:-

Dear waploaded,

My name is Jenny, My boyfriend is the same age as me – 26 – and I’m worried about him. Our s*x life is great, but once it’s over, he suddenly changes and becomes depressed.

He even cried a couple of times and then left sadly. I’m used to men who sleep after s*x, but his behaviour is weird, to say the least. Do you think he has hormone problems?

Read the response she got from someone:-

Dear Jenny,

Orgasms often produce immediate after-effects in men and women. Hormones are partly to blame, although emotions – including love, as well as fears about s*x are important too.

Most people feel relaxed, and you’re not alone in finding men rolling over and dozing off after s*x. But your boyfriend’s reaction is extreme, and it sounds as if s*x makes him feel guilty and anxious.

The problem might improve as he becomes more confident with you, if not, then, encourage him to have a word with his doctor unfailingly.

What's your rating?
{{ratingsCount}} Votes

Related forums
Axel Foley Gives NFL’s Jared Goff Advice in Beverly Hills Cop: Axel F Video
Forum | 2 days ago

Axel Foley Gives NFL’s Jared Goff Advice in Beverly Hills Cop: Axel F Video

Lady Heartbroken After Finding Out That Boyfriend of 5 Years is Set to Marry Another Woman
Forum | 3 days ago

Lady Heartbroken After Finding Out That Boyfriend of 5 Years is Set to Marry Another Woman

Furiosa: Anya Taylor-Joy Reveals Advice She Received From Fury Road Star
Forum | 3 days ago

Furiosa: Anya Taylor-Joy Reveals Advice She Received From Fury Road Star

I’m Tired of Reading Your Dumb Advice - Femi Adebayo’s Wife Slams Online Aunties
Forum | 3 days ago

I’m Tired of Reading Your Dumb Advice - Femi Adebayo’s Wife Slams Online Aunties