Why It Is Important For Your Friends To Be As Successful As You – Kiekie (Video)

Forum 4 months ago

Why It Is Important For Your Friends To Be As Successful As You – Kiekie (Video)

Popular Nigerian skitmaker Bukunmi Adeaga Ilori aka Kiekie has said it is important to have successful friends.

She made the revelation in a trending video.

According to her, something happened to her that made her realize how important it is to have successful friends.

She said:

“Something happened to me today and it made me realize that in life it is very important for your click of friends to be successful, it’s beautiful. I was doing a shoot and I needed 4 premium cars and was able to call my friends and they were able to come through with Mercedes, Lexus, and Range Rover”.

Watch the video below:

What's your rating?
{{ratingsCount}} Votes

Related Forums
Actress Tolulope Onamade Reveals How She Was Nearly Used for Rituals After Joining Friends for Hook-up
Forum | 1 day ago

Actress Tolulope Onamade Reveals How She Was Nearly Used for Rituals After Joining Friends for Hook-up

Suits Returning To Broadcast TV After Successful Netflix Run
Forum | 5 days ago

Suits Returning To Broadcast TV After Successful Netflix Run

Five-Year-Old Boy Falls From Fence To His Death While Playing With His Friends In Lagos
Forum | 5 days ago

Five-Year-Old Boy Falls From Fence To His Death While Playing With His Friends In Lagos

In Some Part Of Lagos, Friends Now Exchange Their Wives During Weekends - Nigerian Activist Claims
Forum | 5 days ago

In Some Part Of Lagos, Friends Now Exchange Their Wives During Weekends - Nigerian Activist Claims