No More Tax Issues, I Received A Better Payment Plan – Iyabo Ojo Pens Appreciation Message As She Finally Resolves Her Tax Issues

Forum 4 months ago

No More Tax Issues, I Received A Better Payment Plan – Iyabo Ojo Pens Appreciation Message As She Finally Resolves Her Tax Issues

Popular Nigerian actress, Iyabo Ojo has expressed excitement as she finally resolves her tax issues.

Recall that the mother-of-two dragged the Lagos state government for allegedly levying excessive taxes on her for more than a year.

The actress has now announced on her Instagram page that the issue has been resolved and thanked God and a few others.

In a post, she expressed gratitude to the LIRS boss, Mr Ayodele Subair, for looking into the issue and giving her a better payment plan.

She also thanked her lover,  Paulo Okoye for being her pillar of support.

Her team of lawyers, Lola Alao, her colleague, and many others were also appreciated.

She wrote: “
APPRECIATION POST

“I want to first start by saying a very big thank you to God almighty for always coming through for me.

“Secondly, I would like to thank the Lirs boss himself Mr Ayodele Subair….. for looking into my personal income tax, adjusting it, and giving me a better payment plan, I’m so grateful, sir, also to Director Jimi Aina, I say thank you too, and God bless you.

“To my legal team @iammaverick_ois

@maverick_fortelegal and my tax consultants, I say a very big thank you, you’re the best.

“To all my beautiful fans and loved ones who reached out to me, I say a very big thank you, for your constant love and support, I’m so grateful, and I do not take it for granted.

“Also @pauloo2104, Obim, my backbone, my love, thank you

“@iamlolaalao, my sisto for life, I can’t thank you enough

“grvlagos, thank you so much, I do appreciate your support

“@alabaultimate, my brother from another mother.. thank you for always standing by me

“NO MORE TAX ISSUES ….. God be praised.”

See Post Below;

What's your rating?
{{ratingsCount}} Votes

Related Forums
New Evil Dead Movie Gets Writer-Director, Sami Rami Issues Statement
Forum | 1 day ago

New Evil Dead Movie Gets Writer-Director, Sami Rami Issues Statement

Classic Okoli Weeps After Sharing Insensitive Message She Received For Escaping Boat Accident
Forum | 2 days ago

Classic Okoli Weeps After Sharing Insensitive Message She Received For Escaping Boat Accident

Furiosa: Anya Taylor-Joy Reveals Advice She Received From Fury Road Star
Forum | 3 days ago

Furiosa: Anya Taylor-Joy Reveals Advice She Received From Fury Road Star

Singer, Portable Slams Wife, Bewaji, For Not Including Him In Her Birthday Message To Herself
Forum | 6 days ago

Singer, Portable Slams Wife, Bewaji, For Not Including Him In Her Birthday Message To Herself