I Won't Die Young - Portable Writes As He Lands In Hospital Following Return From U.S. Tour

Forum 4 months ago

I Won't Die Young - Portable Writes As He Lands In Hospital Following Return From U.S. Tour

Popular Nigerian singer, Portable has fallen ill days after he arrived the country from his tour in the United States.

Recall that the Zeh Record Label boss went on tour to the US.

He was seen in several videos performing at events in the United States and hanging out with notable personalities.

However, he has since returned to Nigeria after the end of his tour abroad.

Since his return, he has been pictured at several gatherings, showing love to his supporters with gifts he brought from abroad and money he earned from shows.

Not long after this, the singer shared a post of himself on his Instagram story, asking his followers to please pray for him as he’s currently in the hospital.

https://www.memesng.com/r/storage.waploaded.com/images/518eeb3690c60cfd2d7c3227566c591a.jpeg

What's your rating?
{{ratingsCount}} Votes

Related Forums
Championship: Ndidi celebrates Leicester City’s return to Premier League
Forum | 23 hours ago

Championship: Ndidi celebrates Leicester City’s return to Premier League

Mortal Kombat 2 Star Teases Scorpion’s Return in the Live-Action Sequel
Forum | 1 day ago

Mortal Kombat 2 Star Teases Scorpion’s Return in the Live-Action Sequel

Young Man Shoots His Friend Dead For Taking A Bite Out Of His Girlfriend
Forum | 1 day ago

Young Man Shoots His Friend Dead For Taking A Bite Out Of His Girlfriend's Burger

I Am Going To Have Eleven Beautiful Children, My Late Son Will Return - Yul Edochie
Forum | 2 days ago

I Am Going To Have Eleven Beautiful Children, My Late Son Will Return - Yul Edochie