UCL: They’re selfish players – Scholes blasts Man Utd duo after exit

Forum 4 months ago

UCL: They’re selfish players – Scholes blasts Man Utd duo after exit

Manchester United legend, Paul Scholes has slammed the club’s wingers, Antony and Alejandro Garnacho following their displays against Bayern Munich in the UEFA Champions League on Tuesday.

Scholes said Antony and Garnacho are selfish players, suggesting the pair are contributing to Ramus Hojlund’s poor form and lack of goals this season.

DAILY POST reports that both Antony and Garnacho were unable to save Man United as the Red Devils crashed out of the Champions League on Wednesday night after losing 1-0 at Old Trafford to Bayern Munich.

However, Scholes was not impressed with Man United’s wide players showing a lack of creativity against Bayern Munich.

“The big worry for me is the centre forward,” Scholes told TNT Sport.

“We can’t create a chance for him. I know he has scored five goals in the Champions League but he has not got any in the league, he has not got a chance tonight and I don’t think he had a chance on Saturday [against Bournemouth].

“It is a big concern, where the goals are coming from. You expect creativity from your wide players, Antony and Garnacho but they are quite selfish players.

“They are not players who are looking up, they are players thinking about scoring their own goals, scoring themselves.”

What's your rating?
{{ratingsCount}} Votes

Related Forums
Young Man Shoots His Friend Dead For Taking A Bite Out Of His Girlfriend
Forum | 1 day ago

Young Man Shoots His Friend Dead For Taking A Bite Out Of His Girlfriend's Burger

The Invisible Man 2 Update Given by Elisabeth Moss: ‘I Feel Very Good About It’
Forum | 1 day ago

The Invisible Man 2 Update Given by Elisabeth Moss: ‘I Feel Very Good About It’

EPL: It’s unacceptable – Ten Hag reacts to Man Utd’s 4-2 win over Sheffield Utd
Forum | 2 days ago

EPL: It’s unacceptable – Ten Hag reacts to Man Utd’s 4-2 win over Sheffield Utd

EPL: Arsenal, Man City must have bad moments – Klopp on Liverpool’s title chances
Forum | 2 days ago

EPL: Arsenal, Man City must have bad moments – Klopp on Liverpool’s title chances